Below are the 48 Kinyonim (Pathways) to Torah.
Let's prepare ourselves for Matan Torah!
30. Loving Hashem and
31. mankind- the ultimate convergence
32. Loving rebuke
33. Loving the righteous path
34. Fleeing from honour
35. Not being arrogant in learning
36. Not to be happy to pasken
37. Sharing the burden of others
38. Judging favourably
39. Maamid al haemes, staying on a truthful course
40. Choosing the peaceful course
41. Thinking deliberately in learning
42. Asking relevant questions
43. Listening and contributing
44. Learning in order to teach
45. Learning in order to act
46. Making his Rebbi wiser
47. Pondering what he learned
48. Attributing Torah to its source, saying Torah over in the name of the one who told it to him and by not keeping the honour for himself.